Dylan and Suba are internationally renowned on the a cappella scene as performers, composers, arrangers and producers, having worked with groups such as Cadence, the Nylons, the Swingle Singers, Retrocity, Rock4, the Nathaniel Dett Chorale, and Hampton Avenue. They have received some of the a cappella community’s highest awards including multiple CARAs and the Harmony Sweepstakes Award.
The FreePlay Duo offers a full concert using nothing but their voices: a combination of intricate and acrobatic two-voice arrangements, and “live-multitracked” arrangements using a loopstation. Multiple styles and vocal techniques combine to create an uncommonly-varied program:
– Classical (J.S. Bach, W.A. Mozart)
– Jazz (Chick Corea, Charlie Parker)
– Contemporary (Peter Gabriel, Michael Jackson)
– Folk (Simon + Garfunkel, Joni Mitchell)
– World (Indian Carnatic, Brazilian)
– Original (D. Bell, S. Sankaran)
Dylan and Suba also offer live concerts combined with their world renowned choral workshops: click here to learn more.